60.3 F
California, US
Friday, March 24, 2023
Home Authors Posts by Hobson & Hobson

Hobson & Hobson

Hobson & Hobson, P.C. is a family law firm located in Marietta, Georgia that serves clients throughout the Atlanta Metro area. Our areas of practice include divorce, alimony and spousal support, child custody and support, mediation and arbitration, modifications, same sex family law, adoption, parents’/grandparents’ rights, contempt, and marital agreements. Attorney Christopher F. Hobson has extensive experience working through a variety of divorce & family law issues. He is named Rising Star by the Super Lawyers from 2016 to 2019. Sarah Hobson founded The Hobson Law Firm in 2012 after deciding to improve upon her legal career as a prosecutor for the Cobb County Solicitor General’s Office. Together we've built a powerhouse law firm consisting of tenacious advocates who fight for better futures for those going through divorce and custody law matters.

Recent Posts

Most Popular

semi truck crash Hatch NM

Hatch New Mexico Semi Truck Crash Details | March 2, 2023

Several New Mexico news outlets reported on a horrific truck crash that took place on a state highway just southwest of Hatch, NM. In a...
Malibu brush fire

Malibu Brush Fire

A Malibu brush fire broke out this weekend on the 19000 block of Pacific Coast Highway (PCH). The blaze was reported as 50% contained...
A Guide to Help You Through a Personal Injury Claim

A Guide to Help You Through a Personal Injury Claim

Getting injured in an accident is a painful, time-consuming, and costly experience. Whether you have been in a car crash or a slip-and-fall accident,...
What Happens If You're in a Car Accident Driving Out of State

What Happens If You’re in a Car Accident Driving Out of State?

Car accidents are stressful events, even more so if you are involved in one while driving out of your own state. It is normal...
A New Way To Find A Reputable Car Accident Lawyer

A New Way To Find A Reputable Car Accident Lawyer

Suppose you were involved in a car accident and believe you have a case. In that case, you will need to find an attorney...